Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Today's WTF Moment

So, I did go fiddle with my Uni housing, but only in the sense of fiddling with existing designs and adding another 2-bedroom option. I'll do a 3- and maybe a 4-bedroom next time.

Then I went to actually, y'know. Play.

I've had some issues with my headmaster being a jerk, at least in one house. Two visits, two barely-scraping-by approvals. He rejected almost all the schmoozing. So I was thinking about manually generating a second one at least to give myself another option... and frankly, was tempted to teleport him over to my simSelf's house and whack him.

I think he must've heard me, because when I had him over to another house, he not only accepted most of the schmoozing, I actually got as many schmooze points as I did tour points...

Anyhow, all that led to this loltastic moment, courtesy of ACR:



I'm still going slow, but I think next week you can have either a large chapter, or a chapter followed reasonably quickly by another. I do want to get some work done on the next ep of TD but I think it's going to wait until next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment