Thursday, August 28, 2008

bleah

I'm not going to bore you with the details of why I've not posted anything, blog or otherwise, except to mention "8 days of migraine symptoms", and now I'm done.

Anyhow... I finally finished the second video for TD, and after some consideration and inability to figure out the best way to do it, decided to drop the third one, which was meant to be one of two ending themes. I'm just going to work on what would've been #2 over the next however long, and it'll come out when it does.

I was going to release just the videos (new and revised) and one other thing separately but it's now been so long since I got an episode out that I've figured I may as well work on E5 and get it together and release it all at once.

If I ever do a project like this again, which is unlikely but you never know, I think I'm going to put together a bunch of it before releasing anything, so that times like this are covered.

That's part of why no one's seen an S&S update, either. I don't want to post it until I'm closer to done with college. Although I also need to finish the update too, but it'll probably be done before college is.

I might try to go back and comment on people's releases and such but I don't know if I have the energy, but as usual, I am reading updates, and enjoying them, and if I haven't left you a specific comment, that's just because I'm lame and behind on everything.

I hope everyone who went out to buy AL backed up everything safely and the bugs aren't too bad. I will probably envy you your ceiling tiles and new baby stuff and spiral staircases, but not enough to buy the game new. Or anytime soon at all.

I am, however, going to be buying a used copy of Free Time sometime in the near future. After college is played. I've been speculating that the reason I had issues with Seasons was having people in college when I installed it, so I think it's probably better I get folks out of college (which means no placeholders, so no greek housen this time around). So, if things run okay with that then I too can have scary hobby idle animations. And a new toddler toy, because I didn't have enough reasons to take 1000 pictures of toddlers per generation.

No comments:

Post a Comment