Wednesday, May 7, 2008

oh hai, i'm going to bed now

Was up Very Late last night, then didn't get enough sleep. Then I napped in the afternoon and woke up to a BSOD. However despite that nothing seems to be wrong with my computer. As opposed to my guy's computer, which suffered RAID issues earlier.

Anyhow, I've made it through a few rounds of Saints and Sinners households. There are 6 kids (in three households) and one on the way. Five of six are male. The game obviously was not interested in making me cute little girls. Or something. The one girl hasn't toddlerized yet so I have no idea what she will look like.

I also got my kitty and puppy breeders set up. Kitty breeder's first kittens are on the way. Puppy breeder hasn't bred yet, but I quit out so I could eat and then go play Guild Wars, and I think next time I load the house the dogs are friendly enough to have them go mate.

Pics of the breeders' cats and dogs will probably be bonus slides for next chapter.

Tomorrow I may not Sim. I've got other stuff I want to catch up on. Also, I need to make like a gallon of fresh salsa, because I can. This requires a lot of cutting of things and will take a while. However, even if I skip the day for Sims purposes (or just go noodle around with the pet breeders) I still probably will have an S&S update fairly soon.

Now I go eat cookies and go to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment