Friday, February 1, 2008

Progress & Stuff

First: Recolours

My custom content post has been updated and slightly reorganized. This link is also always available in the side bar.

Updated = first-pass casual clothing for both genders is up. I started to do pants for guys, saw how much I'd have to deconstruct it, and shrugged. I'll live with what's available. I may do another round of updates for full outfits next week, but in the meantime, I have a LOT of new tops available for both genders and skirts and capris for women, so I'm reasonably satisfied.

I also did a small set of object recolours (er, by which I mean 'one object, several colours') and thought about what else I want, though I haven't touched anything further yet. I haven't put the objects up yet but I probably will once I get to really use them in game and make sure they're decent enough quality. And while I was doing bodyshop stuff, I made myself a set of higher-translucency lipsticks out of the existing ones (I added one colour, mostly for a specific character)... basically just changed the alpha on it from white to a med-light grey. I might upload those, too.

Second, Twilight Dreams:

I split the storyline after Twilight Dreams #4 into episodes (and filled in some details), although I've not yet scripted anything past that. I will probably script #5 sometime in the next couple days, and then see how my muse works after that.

And, in the spirit of the teaser picture, I've decided to make another info post about Twilight Dreams. That'll come in a separate post, which I'll then probably use as the base post linked to in the sidebar, though I'll put updates in their own posts, of course, plus over on boolProp.

Third, Next Week:

Collectionize my Homecrafter CC so I don't go crazy looking for specific things. Actually, it'll include the base game stuff, too, since I'll be splitting it by type and colour group.

Build two neighborhoods, one for backstory, one for current story. Neither is particularly large, but it'll still take a bit.

Double-check I've got the full list of people I need made and populate both neighborhoods.

I may also throw in some more recolours into the mix... there's only so long in a row I can build (or recolour, for that matter) which does tend to mean I spend about half the day reading instead... but maybe switching between the two will make it go faster. Dunno.

And lastly... I honestly, seriously expect to be able to start filming at the end of next week. Now how long THAT will take me, along with putting together the photo albums, I don't wanna guess, but having scripts will decidedly help.

No comments:

Post a Comment