Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Videos and other things

I'm organizing stuff in preparation for shooting video for Twilight Dreams, but I haven't actually started, and I don't think I'm going to until tomorrow, because I'm not feeling patient enough to deal with the "5 minutes of shooting is 30 seconds of video" ratio today. (Thursday-Sunday was All Guild Wars All The Time, because they had a holiday weekend, too, and yesterday I had housework to do, so today's the first day I've really looked at it anyhow.)

I'm actually going to be doing shooting for three videos: a revised version of the opening theme, the video I intend to release ASAP along with one other thing for the close of Volume 1, and one more video that'll probably come out with or just after Episode 5.

The other things I plan on doing, this week and likely part of next: a small batch of CC, some vacation lot building for S&S, and hopefully some scripting for TD.

Today, tho, I think I'm going to veg out on strategy games.

No comments:

Post a Comment