Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Well, huh...

...seems like Pescado is still a genius, because if I'm reading this description of his mod correctly, he actually figured out a way to address the number one biggest problem I'd have with the game:

1. TS2-Style Aging [Optional - Default: Disabled]
Allows you to have sims age TS2-style, with only the active household.
Not enabled by default.

Which still isn't 100% ideal, but I'd far rather have that then the default way. (Ideal would be household-by-household option.) And considering he went from "Modding will be a pain" to "Oh, here, have a mod that, among other things, fixes some of the bugs in the game and addresses the biggest annoyances people have turned up" in, um, a week, I wouldn't be surprised if he figures out how to handle that at some point anyhow. And on top of that, the mod allows you to turn most of the options on/off (hopefully all of them at some point).

So, I may end up picking up the game at some point after all. You know... after I someday get another doctor appointment or two and reinstall Sims 2 and start making progress there again and all that...

No comments:

Post a Comment